Turkey and Trimmings Sandwiches
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- Enjoy the tastes of Thanksgiving any day of the year with our deli version of Turkey and Trimmings Sandwiches.
You're sure to still be on the receiving end of loads of thanks, when you serve these tasty turkey sandwiches.
Cooking Time: 15 minIngredients
- 1 pound (1/4-inch) sliced deli turkey breast
- 2 cups hot prepared stuffing
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 4 (6-inch) hoagie rolls, split
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place an equal amount of turkey, then stuffing, then cranberry sauce in each hoagie roll. Wrap each sandwich in a piece of aluminum foil.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until heated through. Carefully unwrap and serve.
mr. food, mr. food
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody 52 min ago
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting
- Arrest made in Pinedale arson fires
- Police: Released parole violator shot at officers
- Maldonado family sues Fresno over underground bike path
- No fatalities in I-5 bridge collapse in NW Wash
- 5.7 earthquake strikes northeast of Chico
- BBQ101 at Caruthers High School
- Parlier homicide victim identified as Francisco Esquivel-Lucio
- Fire destroys the Oakhurst Lodge
- Fresno Police looking for robbery suspect
- Bicyclist hit by big rig in Madera County
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos