Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- "Wow!" That's what the reaction will be when you serve these delectable Strawberry Cheesecake Bars. They start with the ease of a strawberry cake mix covered with a creamy cheesecake-like topping. Talk about heavenly!
Makes: 2 Dozen
Cooking Time: 30 minIngredients
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package strawberry cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16-ounce) package powdered sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine cake mix and butter in a large bowl. Add one egg; stir well. Press into a lightly greased 9- x 13-inch pan.
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 2 eggs at medium speed with an electric beater until creamy; stir in vanilla. Pour cream cheese mixture over crust.
- Bake 30 minutes or until just set; cool completely on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
mr. food, mr. food
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Two killed in shooting in Lindcove
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Former Bell city manager gets 12 years in prison
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View'
- Strahan's 'GMA' side job confirmed with his visit
- Ultimate Warrior cause of death revealed
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman