Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- This recipe for Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches is the closest version you can get without taking a trip to the City of Brotherly Love!
This traditional Philly Cheese Steak recipe will surely win you raves!
Cooking Time: 10 minIngredients
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 large green bell peppers, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
- 1 1/4 pounds beef top round, thinly sliced (see Note)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 hoagie rolls, split
- 1 cup Cheez Whiz, melted
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add bell peppers, and saute 10 minutes. Add onions, and saute 5 to 7 minutes, or until onions are tender. Transfer to a medium bowl, cover, and set aside.
- Add beef to skillet and sprinkle with black pepper; saute 3 to 5 minutes, or until no pink remains in beef. Return peppers and onions to skillet and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until heated through.
- Place mixture over hoagie rolls, drizzle with melted cheese, and serve immediately.
mr. food, mr. food
- Valley man kills intruder with samurai sword 15 min ago
- Get the Winning Numbers for Powerball!
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- Tornado-ravaged Texas town to start recovery
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
- San Jose Sharks fined $100,000 for GM's comments
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Sikh man who was beaten shares his story
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
- Firebaugh man kills home invasion suspect...
15 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos