S'Mores on the Grill
Friday, May 25, 2012
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- We're putting a new twist on a campfire favorite, s'mores! Our easy idea for making S'Mores on the Grill, using a variety of tasty options, will make your outdoor entertaining a breeze!
Cooking Time: 5 minIngredients
- Graham crackers (plain, chocolate or honey-flavored)
- Milk or dark chocolate candy bars
- Peanut butter cups
- Chocolate-covered mint patties
- Marshmallows (plain, flavored or circus peanuts)
- Aluminum foil
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Place a 10- x 12-inch piece of foil on a flat surface.
- Break a graham cracker in half and place on foil. Place your favorite candy on graham cracker then top with your favorite type of marshmallow. Top with remaining graham cracker half, and wrap lightly in foil.
- Place on grill and heat 2 to 3 minutes, or until marshmallow is melted.
- Maybe when you were a kid you speared marshmallows with sticks and roasted them over a campfire to make these yummy treats? This is an easier way to make s'mores but, yes, they lack that woodsy taste from the tree bark.
- Bet you noticed that we didn't give any ingredient amounts here. That's because you can make as many of these as you want with whatever goodies you want!
(Copyright ©2013 KFSN-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
mr. food, mr. food
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- 2-year-old shot in the thigh in Atwater
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room fight
- Wheels of Hope awards Valley family a new car
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos