S'Mores on the Grill
Friday, May 25, 2012
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- We're putting a new twist on a campfire favorite, s'mores! Our easy idea for making S'Mores on the Grill, using a variety of tasty options, will make your outdoor entertaining a breeze!
Cooking Time: 5 minIngredients
- Graham crackers (plain, chocolate or honey-flavored)
- Milk or dark chocolate candy bars
- Peanut butter cups
- Chocolate-covered mint patties
- Marshmallows (plain, flavored or circus peanuts)
- Aluminum foil
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Place a 10- x 12-inch piece of foil on a flat surface.
- Break a graham cracker in half and place on foil. Place your favorite candy on graham cracker then top with your favorite type of marshmallow. Top with remaining graham cracker half, and wrap lightly in foil.
- Place on grill and heat 2 to 3 minutes, or until marshmallow is melted.
- Maybe when you were a kid you speared marshmallows with sticks and roasted them over a campfire to make these yummy treats? This is an easier way to make s'mores but, yes, they lack that woodsy taste from the tree bark.
- Bet you noticed that we didn't give any ingredient amounts here. That's because you can make as many of these as you want with whatever goodies you want!
(Copyright ©2013 KFSN-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
mr. food, mr. food
- Fire destroys the Oakhurst Lodge
- 4 arrested after exchanging gunfire with police
- Yellow Jacket iPhone stun gun case
- Valley home invasion suspect arrested in Reno
- OTRC: Critics' Choice Television Awards nominees
- Fresno baby born on the way to Clovis Community
- Unemployment applications fall by 23,000
- Fresno pot shop closes amid ABC30 investigation
- New Fresno State president has strong Valley roots
- Dr. Joe Castro named new Fresno State president
- Authorities investigate a homicide in Fresno Co.
- Merced County launches Citizen Alert system
- Budget improvements for Fresno Unified
- Andy Vidak wins 16th State Senate District