Magical Stuffed Cupcakes
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- You won't want to miss our "Taste of Disney" series which inspired our Test Kitchen team to create these Magical Stuffed Cupcakes!
You’ll need a spoon to dig through the cloud of whipped cream covering the creamy pudding inside these eye-catching treats!
Cooking Time: 20 minIngredients
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix, prepared according to package directions
- 3/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 18 maraschino cherries
- Decorative sugar crystals for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 18 cupcake tins with cooking spray.
- Stir sprinkles into batter and spoon evenly into prepared tins. Bake according to package directions; let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk pudding and milk 2 minutes, or until thickened.
- When cupcakes are completely cooled, turn upside down on a serving platter. Using a knife, make 2 cuts halfway through each cupcake, forming an “X.” Open up cupcakes a bit and evenly spoon pudding into each cupcake. Top each with a dollop of whipped topping, a cherry, and a sprinkle of decorative sugar. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
mr. food, mr. food
- Truck driver dies after pinned while making delivery in Fresno
- Juvenile seriously injured in Planada shooting
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight
- Experts advise caution after several carbon monoxide leaks
- Merced Mercy Credit Union Cycling Classic runs its course
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Video: Valley Works: Fresno State Nursing Program
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Pulmonary Rehab: Healing with music
- Fresno State fans plan for the Royal Purple Vegas Bowl
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list
- Surviving the mall's food court
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face US charges
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos