Sunny Lemon Pie
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- Tantalize your taste buds with a splash of sunny lemon taste in every bite of our Sunny Lemon Pie. This creamy, rich homemade pie with its easy graham cracker crust tastes bakery-fresh.
Cooking Time: 15 minIngredients
- 1 (4-serving size) package lemon pie filling, cooked according to the package directions
- 1/4 cup (½ stick) butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- While lemon pie filling is still hot, add butter, lemon juice, and lemon peel; stir until butter is melted. Add sour cream; mix well.
- Pour mixture into pie crust and chill for at least 2 hours, or until set. Completely cover top of pie with whipped topping and serve, or cover loosely and chill until ready to serve.
- Wanna add a little more pucker power to each bite? Simply top the pie with grated lemon peel just before serving.
(Copyright ©2014 KFSN-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
mr. food, mr. food
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos