Sunny Lemon Pie
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- Tantalize your taste buds with a splash of sunny lemon taste in every bite of our Sunny Lemon Pie. This creamy, rich homemade pie with its easy graham cracker crust tastes bakery-fresh.
Cooking Time: 15 minIngredients
- 1 (4-serving size) package lemon pie filling, cooked according to the package directions
- 1/4 cup (½ stick) butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- While lemon pie filling is still hot, add butter, lemon juice, and lemon peel; stir until butter is melted. Add sour cream; mix well.
- Pour mixture into pie crust and chill for at least 2 hours, or until set. Completely cover top of pie with whipped topping and serve, or cover loosely and chill until ready to serve.
- Wanna add a little more pucker power to each bite? Simply top the pie with grated lemon peel just before serving.
(Copyright ©2013 KFSN-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
mr. food, mr. food
- Selma man caught downloading child porn at a McDonald's 19 min ago
- Fresno pot shop closes amid Action News investigation
- 4 arrested after exchanging gunfire with police
- Authorities investigate a homicide in Fresno Co.
- Budget improvements for FUSD 6 min ago
- Dr. Joe Castro named new Fresno State president
- Andy Vidak wins 16th State Senate District
- Former Bullard Star Taylor Gets Coaching Start at Kerman
- Valley students helping tornado-ravaged town of Moore
- Stand-up paddling is catching on
- FBI fatally shoots man in Boston bombing probe
- David Cameron: London attack could be terror
- Life or death? Jodi Arias jury deadlocked
- Family rocked by a violent tragedy finds comfort