Sunny Lemon Pie
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- Tantalize your taste buds with a splash of sunny lemon taste in every bite of our Sunny Lemon Pie. This creamy, rich homemade pie with its easy graham cracker crust tastes bakery-fresh.
Cooking Time: 15 minIngredients
- 1 (4-serving size) package lemon pie filling, cooked according to the package directions
- 1/4 cup (½ stick) butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- While lemon pie filling is still hot, add butter, lemon juice, and lemon peel; stir until butter is melted. Add sour cream; mix well.
- Pour mixture into pie crust and chill for at least 2 hours, or until set. Completely cover top of pie with whipped topping and serve, or cover loosely and chill until ready to serve.
- Wanna add a little more pucker power to each bite? Simply top the pie with grated lemon peel just before serving.
(Copyright ©2013 KFSN-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
mr. food, mr. food
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes 16 min ago
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- Accuweather Forecast
15 min ago
- Fresno State program gets students...
16 min ago
- Work underway on new mural in Downtown Fresno
23 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos