Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- This "no skillet required" easy personal portion version is a super way to make everyone's eggs all at once.
Our mini Rise ‘n’ Shine Omelet Cups are sure to be a tasty hit, and the cook will love the all-in-one convenience.
Cooking Time: 20 minIngredients
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked ham
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 6 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well then spoon into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until eggs are set. Serve immediately.
mr. food, mr. food
- Get the Winning Numbers for Powerball!
- Valley man kills intruder with samurai sword
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
- San Jose Sharks fined $100,000 for GM's comments
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Sikh man who was beaten shares his story
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos