Candy Bar Brownie Trifle
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- Got chocolate lovers at home? Well then, stand back when you put this one out...'cause everyone is sure to come running for a taste of this sinfully rich Candy Bar Brownie Trifle.
We guarantee you that there will not be a drop left!
Cooking Time: 30 minIngredients
- 1 (19.9-ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 (6-serving-size) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 1/2 cups coarsely chopped assorted candy bars, with 1/2 cup reserved for garnish
- 1 (16-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Prepare brownies according to package directions for a 9- x 13-inch baking dish; allow to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk until slightly thickened. Whisk in peanut butter until thoroughly combined. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Break up brownies into 1-inch pieces and place half in bottom of a trifle bowl or large glass serving bowl. Cover with half the pudding mixture, half the candy, and half the whipped topping. Repeat layers and garnish with reserved candy.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
mr. food, mr. food
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Two killed in shooting in Lindcove 49 min ago
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- Police say 5 dead in Calgary stabbings
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles
- China's growth slows to 7.4 percent in 1Q
- Bank of America posts loss, hurt by legal expenses