Barbecued Chicken Stack
Monday, June 11, 2012
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- This is no ordinary grilled chicken sandwich! You're gonna love the reaction when everyone tastes the tangy tastes and crunchy textures in our awesome Barbecued Chicken Stack.
Cooking Time: 10 minIngredients
- 8 ounces (1/2 a 16-ounce bag) shredded coleslaw
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/2 cup coleslaw dressing
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 hamburger buns
- In a large bowl, combine coleslaw, pineapple, and dressing; mix well and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine barbecue sauce and hot sauce. Evenly sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt then baste with sauce mixture.
- Grill chicken breasts 10 to 13 minutes, or until no pink remains and juices run clear, turning frequently and, for first 5 minutes, brushing them each time with barbecue sauce.
- Place chicken on buns, top with coleslaw, and serve.
(Copyright ©2013 KFSN-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
mr. food, mr. food
- Group finds 'structurally deficient' bridges in Valley
- Stabbing victim well known in the Tower District
- Fire truck overturns in collision in SE Fresno
- Man arrested for death of baby girl at LNAS
- Dentist sentenced for son's dentist chair overdose
- Fresno's bike lane battle continues
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Hotels helping displaced guests after Oakhurst Lodge fire
- Brad Pitt face blindness
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody
- Top Valley grad rises from humble roots
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting
- Costco plans new store in Hanford
- Arrest made in Pinedale arson fires