Down Home Ribs
Wednesday, July 04, 2012
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- There's nothing more lip smackin' than smoky flavored country-style Down-Home Ribs made on the grill. Better make sure to have plenty of napkins ready when you chow down on these!
Cooking Time: 15 minIngredients
- 1/4 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2-1/2 to 3 pounds country-style pork ribs
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients, except ribs, to make a glaze.
- Grill ribs 15 to 20 minutes, basting occasionally with glaze during the first 10 minutes of cooking, and turning ribs over occasionally.
(Copyright ©2013 KFSN-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
mr. food, mr. food
- Group finds 'structurally deficient' bridges in Valley
- Stabbing victim well known in the Tower District
- Fire truck overturns in collision in SE Fresno
- Man arrested for death of baby girl at LNAS
- Dentist sentenced for son's dentist chair overdose
- Fresno's bike lane battle continues
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Hotels helping displaced guests after Oakhurst Lodge fire
- Brad Pitt face blindness
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody
- Top Valley grad rises from humble roots
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting
- Costco plans new store in Hanford
- Arrest made in Pinedale arson fires
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos