Down Home Ribs
Wednesday, July 04, 2012
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- There's nothing more lip smackin' than smoky flavored country-style Down-Home Ribs made on the grill. Better make sure to have plenty of napkins ready when you chow down on these!
Cooking Time: 15 minIngredients
- 1/4 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2-1/2 to 3 pounds country-style pork ribs
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients, except ribs, to make a glaze.
- Grill ribs 15 to 20 minutes, basting occasionally with glaze during the first 10 minutes of cooking, and turning ribs over occasionally.
(Copyright ©2014 KFSN-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
mr. food, mr. food
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Peach Blossom Festival growing each year 28 min ago
- Merced authorities see rise in honey oil explosions 55 min ago
- Musical mavericks make waves
- Pet Adoption of the Week: Lady Bug
- Fallout from Target's data breach
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Rockets strike Israel, jeopardizing truce talk
- Photos: 2 dead after car hits crowd at SXSW
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale
- Driver kills 2, injures 23 at SXSW festival, police say