Berry Cheesecake Ice Cream Squares
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- There'll be lots of screaming for this scrumptious homemade frozen novelty! With a fresh-as-a-berry-patch strawberry garnish, our Berry Cheesecake Ice Cream Squares are simply irresistible.
Chilling Time: 6 hrIngredients
- 2 cups finely crushed butter crackers (See Note)
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant cheesecake pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 quarts strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 20 strawberries for garnish
- In a medium bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter; mix well. Press crumbs into bottom of a 9- x 13-inch baking dish; refrigerate until ready to fill.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pudding and milk until slightly thickened. Stir in ice cream until well mixed. Evenly spoon into crust. Spread whipped topping evenly over ice cream; cover.
- Freeze 6 hours or overnight. Cut into squares, top each with a strawberry, and serve immediately.
Our Test Kitchen tried these with both Ritz and Sunshine crackers. Both worked fine.
mr. food, mr. food
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Man dies after being shot in the chest in Parlier
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard 25 min ago
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident
- Near drownings on the rise 11 min ago
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- AP: FBI investigates prison company
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store 48 min ago
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- Fresno residents can dispose of old tires for free
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Accuweather Forecast
56 min ago
- Good Sports: Valley TNTV
46 min ago