Garden Herb Steak
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- This fresh-tasting garden herb rub make our Garden Herb Steak taste incredible! As the aromas waft across your yard, don't be surprised if your neighbors come by to see just what's cooking on your grill!
Cooking Time: 10 minIngredients
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill weed
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 (8- to 10-ounce) strip or rib eye steaks
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, basil, parsley, dill, garlic, salt, and pepper; mix well then divide mixture in half and reserve half in a separate bowl.
- Rub the remaining half of the herb mixture evenly over steaks, rubbing well to coat.
- Grill steaks 10 to 12 minutes, or until desired doneness, turning steaks over halfway through grilling. Top cooked steaks with reserved herb mixture, and serve.
mr. food, mr. food
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos