Two-Step BBQ Chicken
Thursday, June 28, 2012
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- This lip smackin' Two-Step BBQ Chicken goes easily from our oven to our grill for a smoky flavored, moist and juicy way to have perfectly cooked barbecued chicken from the inside-out.
Cooking Time: 55 minIngredients
- 1 (3- to 3-1/2-pound) chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup honey
- 1 chipotle pepper in sauce, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place chicken on baking sheet and sprinkle evenly with salt and black pepper on both sides.
- Cook 45 to 55 minutes, or until no pink remains.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Brush chicken with barbecue sauce mixture and grill 5 minutes. Turn chicken, brush again with sauce, and grill 5 additional minutes, or until no pink remains and juices run clear.
- Weather not cooperating or just don't feel like using the grill? No problem! Simply slather this sauce on the baked chicken and place under the broiler for a few minutes, just until it begins to caramelize.
(Copyright ©2013 KFSN-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
mr. food, mr. food
- USC defeats Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Man stabs his uncle in the neck in SE Fresno
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Apartment fire displaces 8 people in SE Fresno
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Record number of manatee deaths reported in 2013
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Things you didn't know about reindeer
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos