Tomato Pesto Potluck Pie
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- Want to be the "top tomato" at your next potluck party? Then whip up our easy, cheesy Tomato Pesto Potluck Pie that's packed with yummy Italian ingredients sure to make you a hero.
Want to be the "top tomato" at your next potluck party? Then whip up our easy, cheesy Tomato Pesto Potluck Pie that's packed with yummy Italian ingredients sure to make you a hero.
Cooking Time: 35 minIngredients
- 1 rolled refrigerated pie crust
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon prepared pesto
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Unroll pie crust and place in a 9-inch pie plate; flute edges.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and ricotta cheese; blend well with an electric mixer on high speed. Add eggs, one at a time, and beat well with the electric mixer after each addition. Stir in Parmesan cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and pesto; pour into crust. Sprinkle with sliced almonds.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool to room temperature and cut into wedges to serve.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Appetizers/Tomato-Pesto-Potluck-Pie#s4CYDbUKUcdAi72U.99
mr. food, mr. food
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals