Tomato Pesto Potluck Pie
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- Want to be the "top tomato" at your next potluck party? Then whip up our easy, cheesy Tomato Pesto Potluck Pie that's packed with yummy Italian ingredients sure to make you a hero.
Want to be the "top tomato" at your next potluck party? Then whip up our easy, cheesy Tomato Pesto Potluck Pie that's packed with yummy Italian ingredients sure to make you a hero.
Cooking Time: 35 minIngredients
- 1 rolled refrigerated pie crust
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon prepared pesto
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Unroll pie crust and place in a 9-inch pie plate; flute edges.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and ricotta cheese; blend well with an electric mixer on high speed. Add eggs, one at a time, and beat well with the electric mixer after each addition. Stir in Parmesan cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and pesto; pour into crust. Sprinkle with sliced almonds.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool to room temperature and cut into wedges to serve.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Appetizers/Tomato-Pesto-Potluck-Pie#s4CYDbUKUcdAi72U.99
mr. food, mr. food
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room 36 min ago
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- Fresno State to play USC Las Vegas Bowl
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Rain could pose threat to Valley orange crops
- Toys for Tots Marathon Weekend 2013
- Low elevation snow catches some off guard
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Man wanted for shooting near Fresno ice rink arrested
- Fresno State defeats Utah State 24-17
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- HWY 41 opens near Tenaya Lodge after closed due to snow
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow