Thursday, July 19, 2012
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- Salt potatoes add excitement to your table. Bite-sized creamer potatoes are dressed up with a light, salty coating and cooked to tender-as-can-be tasty perfection.
Cooking Time: 30 minIngredients
- 3 pounds small new ("creamer") potatoes
- 4 quarts water
- 1 cup salt (see Note)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- Place potatoes and water in a large pot. Pour salt over potatoes, cover, and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook 25 minutes, or until potatoes are fork-tender. Serve with melted butter for dipping.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Potatoes-Rice/Salt-Potatoes-from-Mr-Food#kBUCgq7M8xFKugBp.99
(Copyright ©2013 KFSN-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
mr. food, mr. food
- USC defeats Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies 50 min ago
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos