Dogs 'n' Hogs
Friday, July 13, 2012
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- They'll go hog-wild over our tasty recipe for Dogs 'n' Hogs. Every bite of our recipe for mini bacon-wrapped hot dogs is irresistibly flavor-packed.
Cooking Time: 13 minIngredients
- 1 cup yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cherry juice
- 12 slices bacon, cut in half (24 pieces)
- 8 hot dogs (about 1 pound), cut into thirds (24 pieces)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a blender or food processor, combine mustard, cherries, honey and cherry juice; process until smooth.
- Meanwhile, wrap bacon around hot dog pieces and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 8 minutes, turn hot dogs over, then cook 5 to 6 more minutes, or until bacon is crisp. Serve with cherry mustard dipping sauce.
(Copyright ©2014 KFSN-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
mr. food, mr. food
- SW Fresno crash leaves multiple people injured
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Trevor Bishop charged with murder in child death
- Community bands together for Officer Jon Linzey
- Chef Shayna's Irish favorites
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- High court upholds Delta Smelt protection
- Man who woke up inside body bag dies
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- John Hancock observatory in Chicago to Tilt