Five Napkin Burgers
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- The cheese will be oozing out of the inside of our juicy and flavorful Five Napkin Burgers. Yes, prepare plenty of napkins to wipe your chin, 'cause this inside-out take on a cheeseburger is sure to be a family favorite!
Cooking Time: 10 minIngredients
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 hamburger buns, split
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, cheese, bacon bits, and pepper; mix well then shape mixture into 6 equal-sized patties.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook patties 4 to 5 minutes per side, or cook on a
pre-heated grill, until no pink remains and juices run clear. Place in buns and serve with your choice of toppings.
mr. food, mr. food
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos