Five Napkin Burgers
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- The cheese will be oozing out of the inside of our juicy and flavorful Five Napkin Burgers. Yes, prepare plenty of napkins to wipe your chin, 'cause this inside-out take on a cheeseburger is sure to be a family favorite!
Cooking Time: 10 minIngredients
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 hamburger buns, split
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, cheese, bacon bits, and pepper; mix well then shape mixture into 6 equal-sized patties.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook patties 4 to 5 minutes per side, or cook on a
pre-heated grill, until no pink remains and juices run clear. Place in buns and serve with your choice of toppings.
mr. food, mr. food
- Valley man kills intruder with samurai sword
- Get the Winning Numbers for Powerball!
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- Tornado-ravaged Texas town to start recovery
- Castaic-area brush fire fully contained
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
- San Jose Sharks fined $100,000 for GM's comments
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Sikh man who was beaten shares his story
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos