Summer's Best Peach Crumble
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- Oh the simple tasty pleasure of a ripe and juicy summer peach! Our Summer's Best Peach Crumble is a warm and comforting dessert that takes advantage of Mother Nature's tree-ripe beauties.
Cooking Time: 30 minIngredients
- 6 peaches, pitted and thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup coarsely crushed cinnamon graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine peaches and brown sugar in prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Sprinkle graham cracker topping over peaches and bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until peaches are hot and bubbly. Serve warm.
Serving Size: 1/2 cup, Exchanges: 2-1/2 Carbohydrate, Calories 165, Calories from Fat 12, Total Fat 1g, Saturated Fat 0.2g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 72mg, Total Carbohydrate 39g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 31g, Protein 2g
mr. food, mr. food
- Police block Mexico hospital, 6 may have radiation
- 2 arrested on sex trafficking charges
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- Fresno burglary suspect arrested in Central Fresno
- 3 arrested for mail theft in Madera
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Small Hmong farms losing crops to bitter cold
- US unemployment falls from 7.3 to 7 percent
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Closing arguments in murder trial against paralegal
- Candlelight Christmas Tractor Parade and Wine Stroll
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Fire Safety