Taco Potato Salad
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- Potato salad lovers will rejoice in this novel twist on a favorite cold summer salad. Boasting a fiesta of flavors, our Taco Potato Salad is sure to be the talk of your patio party.
Cooking Time: 20 min
3 pounds white potatoes
2 cups mayonnaise
1 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning mix
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1/2 cup sliced scallions (green onions)
1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
1 cup coarsely crushed ranch-flavored tortilla chips
Place potatoes in a large pot with enough water to cover them. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook 20 to 25 minutes, or until fork-tender. Drain and let cool.
In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and taco seasoning; mix well.
Cut cooled potatoes into chunks and place in a large bowl. Add mayonnaise mixture and remaining ingredients to potatoes and mix until thoroughly combined. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
mr. food, mr. food
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier 36 min ago
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- Air National Guard honors city of Madera
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers? 18 min ago