Easy Cheesy Italian Noodles
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- There are so many reasons you're gonna love our light, yet hearty Easy Cheesy Italian Noodles. From the lively flavor combo of the herbs and spices, to the full-flavored Parmesan cheese, this one can't be beat.
Cooking Time: 20 minIngredients
- 1 pound egg noodles
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh basil
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta just until tender. Drain and place in a large bowl; set aside and keep warm.
- In a large skillet, heat butter and olive oil; add basil and garlic, and saute 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add basil and garlic mixture and remaining ingredients to pasta; mix well and serve immediately.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Pastas/Easy-Cheesy-Italian-Noodles#tzHsRpxm3zvd6rKV.99
mr. food, mr. food
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed 30 min ago
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno 50 min ago
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Lions owner William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies