Easy Cheesy Italian Noodles
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- There are so many reasons you're gonna love our light, yet hearty Easy Cheesy Italian Noodles. From the lively flavor combo of the herbs and spices, to the full-flavored Parmesan cheese, this one can't be beat.
Cooking Time: 20 minIngredients
- 1 pound egg noodles
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh basil
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta just until tender. Drain and place in a large bowl; set aside and keep warm.
- In a large skillet, heat butter and olive oil; add basil and garlic, and saute 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add basil and garlic mixture and remaining ingredients to pasta; mix well and serve immediately.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Pastas/Easy-Cheesy-Italian-Noodles#tzHsRpxm3zvd6rKV.99
mr. food, mr. food
- Group finds 'structurally deficient' bridges in Valley
- Stabbing victim well known in the Tower District
- Fire truck overturns in collision in SE Fresno
- Man arrested for death of baby girl at LNAS
- Dentist sentenced for son's dentist chair overdose
- Fresno's bike lane battle continues
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Hotels helping displaced guests after Oakhurst Lodge fire
- Brad Pitt face blindness
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody
- Top Valley grad rises from humble roots
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting
- Costco plans new store in Hanford
- Arrest made in Pinedale arson fires