Firecracker Barbecued Pork
Mr. Food -- Sparks will surely fly at your table when you serve up our zesty tasting Firecracker Barbecued Pork. This delicious pork roast cooks up juicy and flavorful in your oven. Impress company or simply enjoy any night for a meal to remember.
- 1 (2-pound) boneless pork loin roast
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Using a sharp knife, cut a diamond pattern into top of pork about 1/4-inch deep. Season pork roast with salt and pepper and place in a 9- x 13- inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and pour over roast.
- Roast 40 to 45 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 155 degrees F. to 160 degrees F. Let roast sit 5 to 10 minutes, then slice and serve.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Pork/Firecracker-Barbecued-Pork#dkqWliR28whM6kJo.99
mr. food, mr. food
- Group finds 'structurally deficient' bridges in Valley
- Stabbing victim well known in the Tower District
- Fire truck overturns in collision in SE Fresno
- Man arrested for death of baby girl at LNAS
- Dentist sentenced for son's dentist chair overdose
- Fresno's bike lane battle continues
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Hotels helping displaced guests after Oakhurst Lodge fire
- Brad Pitt face blindness
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody
- Top Valley grad rises from humble roots
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting
- Costco plans new store in Hanford
- Arrest made in Pinedale arson fires
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos