Firecracker Barbecued Pork
Mr. Food -- Sparks will surely fly at your table when you serve up our zesty tasting Firecracker Barbecued Pork. This delicious pork roast cooks up juicy and flavorful in your oven. Impress company or simply enjoy any night for a meal to remember.
- 1 (2-pound) boneless pork loin roast
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Using a sharp knife, cut a diamond pattern into top of pork about 1/4-inch deep. Season pork roast with salt and pepper and place in a 9- x 13- inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and pour over roast.
- Roast 40 to 45 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 155 degrees F. to 160 degrees F. Let roast sit 5 to 10 minutes, then slice and serve.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Pork/Firecracker-Barbecued-Pork#dkqWliR28whM6kJo.99
mr. food, mr. food
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- 10 more bodies found inside sunken ferry by divers
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- Credit card skimming device found at gas station
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Singer Juan Gabriel released from Vegas hospital
- Easter Brunch recipe
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos