Decadent Banana Split Slices
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- This awesome homemade ice cream novelty is always ready to serve, lickity split. Packing all the tastes of a banana split in an easy-to-slice loaf, Decadent Banana Split Slices are perfectly portioned to keep on hand to reach for one by one!
- 1 1/2 quarts chocolate or vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cherries
- 3 bananas, peeled and thinly sliced
- Hot fudge to garnish
- Whipped cream to garnish
- Line a 5- x 9-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap.
- In a large bowl, combine ice cream, walnuts, cherries, and bananas; mix well. Spoon into prepared pan, pressing down to mold to pan. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze 8 hours or overnight.
- Invert ice cream onto cutting board and remove plastic wrap. Cut into 9 slices and wrap individually. Keep frozen until ready to serve, then unwrap and top with hot fudge and whipped cream.
- Feel free to make a lighter version by using frozen yogurt or a lighter ice cream. Same goes for the toppings!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Frozen-Dessert-Recipes/Decadent-Banana-Split-Slices#ZsxB9XmzsLWyhVXd.99
mr. food, mr. food
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer 49 min ago
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Accuweather Forecast
56 min ago
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
55 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos