Our Favorite Meat Loaf
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- Our Favorite Meat Loaf is sure to be your favorite meat loaf, too. This classic comfort recipe will take your taste buds down meat loaf memory lane. Don't forget to serve it up with some creamy mashed potatoes!
Cooking Time: 1 hrIngredients
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 3 slices white bread, torn into small pieces
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons ketchup (see Options)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except ketchup; mix well. Press mixture evenly into a 9" x 5" loaf pan; spread ketchup over top.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes, or until no pink remains and juices run clear. Remove from oven, drain, and allow to sit 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
- If you prefer to do without the ketchup, that's okay. You could use spaghetti sauce or just leave the top plain. We like to serve this with lots of gravy. Mmmm...
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Beef/Our-Favorite-Mea-Loaf#mfRqLUW8CMJaoGsB.99
mr. food, mr. food
- Deputy-involved shooting in Tulare County
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy 5 min ago
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Amber Alert canceled: Long Beach boy found safe
- Marketplace at El Paseo holds grand opening
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls
- Hip surgery complication: Uneven limbs
- Photos: Pictures from Malaysia Airlines incident