Million Dollar Potatoes
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- These "can't get enough of 'em" potatoes began disappearing in our Test Kitchen straight out of the oven while they were still on the baking sheet. Yes, they're so good, even our own team couldn't resist their flavorful crunch! Our Million Dollar Potatoes are worth their weight in gold!
Cooking Time: 30 minWhat You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup (1-stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds Idaho potatoes, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place melted butter in a shallow dish. In another shallow dish, combine remaining ingredients except potatoes; mix well.
- Dip potato wedges in melted butter then in crumb mixture, turning to coat completely; place on baking sheets in a single layer and pour any remaining melted butter on top.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- If you want to cut the cooking time, feel free to start with parcooked potatoes. Cut and season as directed, but reduce the cooking time to only 15 minutes.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Potatoes-Rice/Million-Dollar-Potatoes#oEppf8SjEIP3uZEl.99
mr. food, mr. food
- Man found dead with gunshot wounds in Visalia
- Triple stabbing in East Central Fresno
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Visalia Police: Street racer crashes into mattress store
- Fire sprinklers cause flooding at FCOE after small fire
- Sanger police chase ends in crash
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Man killed in rollover crash near Caruthers
- Wyoming gas explosion prompts evacuation of town
- Clashes in east Ukraine leave at least 2 dead
- Activists: Syrian airstrikes in north kill 18
- Scientists locate 19th century steamship in SF Bay
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter during attack
- Man worried 'MURDER' tattoo might hurt his case