Million Dollar Potatoes
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- These "can't get enough of 'em" potatoes began disappearing in our Test Kitchen straight out of the oven while they were still on the baking sheet. Yes, they're so good, even our own team couldn't resist their flavorful crunch! Our Million Dollar Potatoes are worth their weight in gold!
Cooking Time: 30 minWhat You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup (1-stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds Idaho potatoes, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place melted butter in a shallow dish. In another shallow dish, combine remaining ingredients except potatoes; mix well.
- Dip potato wedges in melted butter then in crumb mixture, turning to coat completely; place on baking sheets in a single layer and pour any remaining melted butter on top.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- If you want to cut the cooking time, feel free to start with parcooked potatoes. Cut and season as directed, but reduce the cooking time to only 15 minutes.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Potatoes-Rice/Million-Dollar-Potatoes#oEppf8SjEIP3uZEl.99
mr. food, mr. food
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting 9 min ago
- New details unfold in fatal Fresno PD shooting
- Amber Alert canceled: Long Beach boy found safe
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- Electricity problems hit Fresno Co. Sheriff's Office
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Photos: Pictures from Malaysia Airlines incident