Double Chocolate Cookies
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- If you love chocolate and homemade cookies, than what could be yummier than a double dose of chocolate flavor with these easy cookies made from...a cake mix! You just have to try 'em!
Makes: 4 1/2 dozen cookies
Cooking Time: 10 minWhat You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat together cake mix, vegetable oil, and eggs, until batter is smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips and pecans. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- Melt a few caramels and drizzle on top and between pecans...then they're like Turtle Cookies!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Cookie-Recipes/Double-Chocolate-Cookies-5054#ZhdzxdrowlHLrvSK.99
mr. food, mr. food
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Teen mom speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Los Angeles police get loaner Lamborghini
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- Merced police seek help to catch armed robber
- Magnitude-6.7 quake hits Chile's northern coast
- Consumer Reports: Skip extended car warranties
- Diamond 'Dogs swept by New Mexico
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos