Double Chocolate Cookies
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- If you love chocolate and homemade cookies, than what could be yummier than a double dose of chocolate flavor with these easy cookies made from...a cake mix! You just have to try 'em!
Makes: 4 1/2 dozen cookies
Cooking Time: 10 minWhat You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat together cake mix, vegetable oil, and eggs, until batter is smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips and pecans. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- Melt a few caramels and drizzle on top and between pecans...then they're like Turtle Cookies!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Cookie-Recipes/Double-Chocolate-Cookies-5054#ZhdzxdrowlHLrvSK.99
mr. food, mr. food
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos