Baked Fish Scampi
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- Your oven does all the work and you're the hero who will lure everyone to the table to enjoy this delicious Baked Fish Scampi. Packed with lots of fresh flavor, this one will earn you a seaworthy thumbs up!
Cooking Time: 20 minWhat You'll Need:
- 2 1/2 pounds cod fillets, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place fish in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over low heat. Add garlic, scallions, parsley, oregano, salt, and pepper; saute 2 minutes. Pour mixture evenly over fish.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve over rice pilaf and drizzle with lemon juice.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Fish/Baked-Fish-Scampi#9ipvZYhicusU2mFB.99
mr. food, mr. food
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Growers discuss issues at Citrus Showcase
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Russian power play: Crimea vote on joining Russia
- George Radanovich to announce he won't run for governor
- Business leaders discuss drought impact
- Fresno man pleads guilty to murdering father
- Free dental care to be offered in Fresno