Bacon Monkey Bread
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- Everything seems to taste better with bacon in it, and that goes for our delicious pull-apart Bacon Monkey Bread. Whether for breakfast, brunch or a snack, this one will disappear in a flash!
Makes: 1 (10-inch) ring
Cooking Time: 40 minWhat You'll Need:
- 11 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 (10-ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine bacon, Parmesan cheese, and onion; set aside.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters. Dip one-third of biscuit pieces into melted butter, and place in prepared Bundt pan. Sprinkle with half of bacon mixture. Repeat layers with remaining biscuit pieces and bacon mixture, ending with biscuit pieces.
- Bake 40 minutes, or until golden. Cool in pan 10 minutes; invert onto a serving platter, and serve bread immediately.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Bread/Bacon-Monkey-Bread-5024#0D1hyFL0T2OSsAL2.99
mr. food, mr. food
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Lemoore Naval Air Station pilots return home 38 min ago
- Fatal Planada shooting alarmingly similar to another
- Sonic apologizes for racist sign
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
- 6 missing people found alive in northern Nevada
- Putin vows to beef up Arctic military presence
- Canada plans claim that would include North Pole
- Truck driver dies after pinned while making delivery in Fresno