Bacon Monkey Bread
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- Everything seems to taste better with bacon in it, and that goes for our delicious pull-apart Bacon Monkey Bread. Whether for breakfast, brunch or a snack, this one will disappear in a flash!
Makes: 1 (10-inch) ring
Cooking Time: 40 minWhat You'll Need:
- 11 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 (10-ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine bacon, Parmesan cheese, and onion; set aside.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters. Dip one-third of biscuit pieces into melted butter, and place in prepared Bundt pan. Sprinkle with half of bacon mixture. Repeat layers with remaining biscuit pieces and bacon mixture, ending with biscuit pieces.
- Bake 40 minutes, or until golden. Cool in pan 10 minutes; invert onto a serving platter, and serve bread immediately.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Bread/Bacon-Monkey-Bread-5024#0D1hyFL0T2OSsAL2.99
mr. food, mr. food
- Deadly shooting investigation in Southwest Fresno 23 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals