Slow Roasted Country Ribs
Thursday, October 04, 2012
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- Slow Roasted Country Ribs get their German-inspired flavor from none other than sauerkraut. With an old world combo of tastes; that hearty dish is a true change of pace.
Cooking Time: 1 hr 45 minWhat You'll Need:
- 1 (2-pound) package refrigerated sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 1 (3-pound) package pork country-style ribs
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place sauerkraut in prepared baking dish. Place ribs over sauerkraut, sprinkle with onion soup mix, then top with onions. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 1-1/2 hours. Uncover and bake 15 additional minutes, or until ribs are tender. Serve with sauerkraut.
- This recipe works well in a slow cooker, too. Simply set it on low for 8 to 10 hours, and come home to a hot and hearty meal.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Pork/Slow-Roasted-Country-Ribs#lE5MxSIHlXEG2c2w.99
(Copyright ©2014 KFSN-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
mr. food, mr. food
- California seeks to dam 3 Delta channels 42 min ago
- 2 NYC buildings collapse, 2 dead, others missing
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Arrest made in Tulare Co officer-involved shooting
- Fresno County man arrested after running from deputies
- Scammers nearly took a Merced woman for big cash
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases