Slow Roasted Country Ribs
Thursday, October 04, 2012
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- Slow Roasted Country Ribs get their German-inspired flavor from none other than sauerkraut. With an old world combo of tastes; that hearty dish is a true change of pace.
Cooking Time: 1 hr 45 minWhat You'll Need:
- 1 (2-pound) package refrigerated sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 1 (3-pound) package pork country-style ribs
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place sauerkraut in prepared baking dish. Place ribs over sauerkraut, sprinkle with onion soup mix, then top with onions. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 1-1/2 hours. Uncover and bake 15 additional minutes, or until ribs are tender. Serve with sauerkraut.
- This recipe works well in a slow cooker, too. Simply set it on low for 8 to 10 hours, and come home to a hot and hearty meal.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Pork/Slow-Roasted-Country-Ribs#lE5MxSIHlXEG2c2w.99
(Copyright ©2013 KFSN-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
mr. food, mr. food
- Teacher shot at Edison High School in Fresno
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development 21 min ago
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay
- Police arrest escaped Merced C.O. Jail inmate
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- City of Fresno to hire 8 people to help...
32 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos