Slow Roasted Country Ribs
Thursday, October 04, 2012
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- Slow Roasted Country Ribs get their German-inspired flavor from none other than sauerkraut. With an old world combo of tastes; that hearty dish is a true change of pace.
Cooking Time: 1 hr 45 minWhat You'll Need:
- 1 (2-pound) package refrigerated sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 1 (3-pound) package pork country-style ribs
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place sauerkraut in prepared baking dish. Place ribs over sauerkraut, sprinkle with onion soup mix, then top with onions. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 1-1/2 hours. Uncover and bake 15 additional minutes, or until ribs are tender. Serve with sauerkraut.
- This recipe works well in a slow cooker, too. Simply set it on low for 8 to 10 hours, and come home to a hot and hearty meal.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Pork/Slow-Roasted-Country-Ribs#lE5MxSIHlXEG2c2w.99
(Copyright ©2014 KFSN-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
mr. food, mr. food
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals