Blue Ribbon Oatmeal Cookies
Monday, October 01, 2012
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- Who wouldn't want to earn a blue ribbon for their baking? Well, we've made it easy for you with our yummy recipe for good-for-you Blue Ribbon Oatmeal Cookies.
Makes: 3 dozen
Cooking Time: 10 minWhat You'll Need:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, oats, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Add melted butter, egg, and vanilla. Mix until completely blended. (Mixture will be thick.) Stir in cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Shape into walnut-sized balls and place 2 inches apart ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until edges are golden. Remove to wire rack to cool.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Cookie-Recipes/Blue-Ribbon-Oatmeal-Cookies#LLLb9BlOEBEFpUv5.99
(Copyright ©2014 KFSN-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
mr. food, mr. food
- Authorities probe murder outside Merced apartment
- Teenage boy shot and killed in Tulare
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Ukraine says Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Fresno State women win Mountain West title
- Car wash held to help family of murdered coach
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Man arrested after Hanford drug and weapons bust
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Mendota PD seeks arsonist after patrol car torched
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Photos of David Brenner through the years