Garlic Cheddar Biscuits
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- Our yummy Garlic Cheddar Biscuits are such a cinch to prepare, why would you buy ready-baked ones? These warm, freshly made flavorful biscuits will melt in your mouth.
Cooking Time: 10 minWhat You'll Need:
- 2 cups pancake and baking mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, stir baking mix, milk, and cheese until a soft dough forms. Drop dough by spoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Mix garlic powder and butter; brush half the mixture over biscuits.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Brush remaining garlic mixture over warm biscuits and serve.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Bread/Garlic-Cheddar-Biscuits#UtWKSAIeYzbklzUU.99
(Copyright ©2014 KFSN-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
mr. food, mr. food
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident 47 min ago
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Unemployment rises to 6.7 percent in February
- Fresno County veteran receives national award
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Con man steals millions from elderly
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Photos: 16th-century 'rocket cat' weaponry pictures
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Growers discuss issues at Citrus Showcase
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations