Garlic Cheddar Biscuits
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- Our yummy Garlic Cheddar Biscuits are such a cinch to prepare, why would you buy ready-baked ones? These warm, freshly made flavorful biscuits will melt in your mouth.
Cooking Time: 10 minWhat You'll Need:
- 2 cups pancake and baking mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, stir baking mix, milk, and cheese until a soft dough forms. Drop dough by spoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Mix garlic powder and butter; brush half the mixture over biscuits.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Brush remaining garlic mixture over warm biscuits and serve.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Bread/Garlic-Cheddar-Biscuits#UtWKSAIeYzbklzUU.99
(Copyright ©2013 KFSN-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
mr. food, mr. food
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove 29 min ago
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno 17 min ago
- Freeze affects Valley's $1.5 billion citrus industry
- Fresno auto shops build next Wheels of Hope car
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list
- Surviving the mall's food court
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face US charges
- Selma High grad, Bobby Cox, elected to Hall of Fame
- 3 cars and FAX bus involved in crash
- Hanford man found dead inside a car in Armona
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Fresno man
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela
- Accuweather Forecast
14 min ago
- Pilot in makes hard landing in Madera Co...
33 min ago
- Man nearly kills two in Central Fresno...
32 min ago