Roasted Acorn Squash
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- Roasted Acorn Squash drizzled with sweet maple syrup is the perfect autumn side dish. Enjoy our other savory squash recipes to take advantage of the tasty and healthy benefits of different types of winter squash.
Cooking Time: 50 minWhat You'll Need:
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 acorn squash, tops cut off, cut in half, seeds removed, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add squash to oil mixture; toss to coat.
- Place on rimmed baking sheets and bake 50 to 60 minutes, or until tender. Drizzle with maple syrup and serve.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Vegetables/Roasted-Acorn-Squash#80kHLrrwKb3JKIVZ.99
mr. food, mr. food
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction 13 min ago
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF 13 min ago
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows 40 min ago
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases 11 min ago
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
11 min ago
- Traffic flowing through "Braided Ramps"
26 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos