Chicken Potpie Crocks
Monday, October 15, 2012
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- What's the shortcut to our mini Chicken Potpie crocks? A homey layer of mashed potatoes takes the place of traditional potpie crust to add novelty and comfort to every bite.
Cooking Time: 25 minWhat You'll Need:
- 2 cups cooked chicken chunks
- 1 1/2 cups mixed vegetables
- 1 (12-ounce) jar chicken gravy
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups mashed potatoes
- Paprika for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 6 mini ramekins (or mini souffle dishes) with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except mashed potatoes; mix well. Spoon mixture evenly into prepared ramekins half to three-quarters full.
- Spread mashed potatoes over chicken mixture, distributing evenly. Sprinkle with paprika and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Chicken/Chicken-Potpie-Crocks#jX647sc76PEq8q3y.99
(Copyright ©2014 KFSN-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
mr. food, mr. food
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Marketplace at El Paseo holds grand opening
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls