Chicken Potpie Crocks
Monday, October 15, 2012
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- What's the shortcut to our mini Chicken Potpie crocks? A homey layer of mashed potatoes takes the place of traditional potpie crust to add novelty and comfort to every bite.
Cooking Time: 25 minWhat You'll Need:
- 2 cups cooked chicken chunks
- 1 1/2 cups mixed vegetables
- 1 (12-ounce) jar chicken gravy
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups mashed potatoes
- Paprika for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 6 mini ramekins (or mini souffle dishes) with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except mashed potatoes; mix well. Spoon mixture evenly into prepared ramekins half to three-quarters full.
- Spread mashed potatoes over chicken mixture, distributing evenly. Sprinkle with paprika and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Chicken/Chicken-Potpie-Crocks#jX647sc76PEq8q3y.99
(Copyright ©2013 KFSN-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
mr. food, mr. food
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos