Chicken Potpie Crocks
Monday, October 15, 2012
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- What's the shortcut to our mini Chicken Potpie crocks? A homey layer of mashed potatoes takes the place of traditional potpie crust to add novelty and comfort to every bite.
Cooking Time: 25 minWhat You'll Need:
- 2 cups cooked chicken chunks
- 1 1/2 cups mixed vegetables
- 1 (12-ounce) jar chicken gravy
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups mashed potatoes
- Paprika for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 6 mini ramekins (or mini souffle dishes) with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except mashed potatoes; mix well. Spoon mixture evenly into prepared ramekins half to three-quarters full.
- Spread mashed potatoes over chicken mixture, distributing evenly. Sprinkle with paprika and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Chicken/Chicken-Potpie-Crocks#jX647sc76PEq8q3y.99
(Copyright ©2013 KFSN-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
mr. food, mr. food
- Carstens Fire blamed on unattended campfire
- Sierra Fire near Auberry at 50 percent containment
- Firefighters save home north of Clovis
- Resources stretched thin as fires ignite around the Valley
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Teresa Ceja and Jose Velarde guilty of murder
- Special Olympics torch run through Fresno County
- Summer food programs offer meals to children
- Fresno looks for cost savings after Measure G fails
- FPD seize weapons from gang members
- Car Crashes into a Visalia Chipotle
- Man finds Reedley mother's stolen ashes
- Police identify Central Fresno murder suspect
- Smoke from fires may cause health risks