Caramel Apple Pizza
Thursday, November 01, 2012
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- Pizza for dessert? You bet! Our Caramel Apple Pizza has all the hallmarks of autumn and is perfect for Halloween or any entertaining this season!
Makes: 10 - 12 slices
Cooking Time: 10 minWhat You'll Need:
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough, cut into 1-inch thick slices
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 apples, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 12- to 14-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Place cookie dough slices on prepared pan. With lightly floured hands, press dough together.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes, or until top is lightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, brown sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla until smooth. Spread mixture over crust and arrange apples over top. Drizzle with caramel topping, sprinkle with nuts, and serve.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Misc-Desserts/Caramel-Apple-Pizza-from-Mr-Food#gLpGDY586R6mTLwO.99
(Copyright ©2013 KFSN-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
mr. food, mr. food
- 3 boys missing in Dinuba
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera 9 min ago
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal 27 min ago
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- Libyan officials say US teacher killed in Benghazi 46 min ago
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Video: Fresno's homeless search for shelter from...
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon
- Toys for Tots warehouse sits empty
- Tips to protect Fido from the freeze
- Freeze threatens unique tropical farm
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- 2 Men accused of firing 40 shots at law enforcement