Bloody Witch's Fingers
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- Treat your tricksters to some really good finger food! Our Bloody Witch's Fingers are the best darn party-pleasing chicken fingers ever. Dripping with a BBQ dip, every bite is bloody delicious!
Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 15 minWhat You'll Need:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken tenders
- 1 (6-ounce) bag sour cream and onion potato chips, crushed
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (see Note)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Slice chicken tenders lengthwise into strips. Place crushed potato chips in a shallow bowl.
- Place salad dressing in another shallow bowl and dip chicken in dressing, coating completely and shaking off any excess dressing. Dip chicken in crushed potato chips, completely coating chicken. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Serve immediately with barbecue sauce on tips of chicken "fingers" (see photo) and with extra sauce for dipping.
For dipping, alternate ketchup for barbecue sauce if you prefer!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Chicken/Bloody-Witchs-Fingers#ZirVXv8rylSPekGH.99
mr. food, mr. food
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Lions owner William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies