Ghoulish Glazed Meatballs
Friday, October 26, 2012
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- A slow cooker is the trick to easily making our Ghoulish Glazed Meatballs. And the treat here is the special saucy flavor these get from chili sauce and grape jelly.
Makes: 32 meatballs
Cooking Time: 3 hrWhat You'll Need:
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (12-ounce) jar chili sauce
- 1 cup grape jelly
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, water, salt, onion powder, and pepper; mix well. Form into 1-inch meatballs and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients, mixing well. Pour half the sauce into a 6-quart slow cooker then place all meatballs into the sauce, overlapping if necessary. Pour remaining sauce over meatballs.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 3 to 5 hours, or until meatballs are cooked through and no pink remains in the center.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Beef/Ghoulish-Glazed-Meatballs#RtEWJ66Jwuysz2PH.99
(Copyright ©2014 KFSN-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
mr. food, mr. food
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach 3 min ago
- Two killed in shooting in Lindcove
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View' 30 min ago
- Strahan's 'GMA' side job confirmed with his visit 30 min ago
- Ultimate Warrior cause of death revealed 30 min ago
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- Police say 5 dead in Calgary stabbings