Buffalo Chicken Tenders
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- One of Mr. Food's favorite cities is Buffalo. So in salute to all of the places he has traveled to and all the people he has met along the way, give this tasty recipe a shot. We promise you won't be disappointed.
Cooking Time: 20 minWhat You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup hot cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch strips
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place flour, hot sauce, and bread crumbs each in its own shallow dish. Dip chicken strips in flour, then hot sauce, then bread crumbs, coating evenly with each.
- Place coated strips on baking sheet. Coat chicken with cooking spray and bake 8 minutes.
- Turn chicken over and coat with cooking spray then cook an additional 2 to 3 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and breading is golden brown. Serve immediately.
Please feel free to share your memories of Mr. Food and any recipes of his that you love to make on our Memorial Page.Notes
Make sure to use hot cayenne pepper sauce, not simply "hot pepper sauce". . .unless you like your chicken really hot. And don't forget the traditional Buffalo go-alongs - celery sticks and blue cheese dressing.
mr. food, mr. food
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police 53 min ago
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign 13 min ago
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch
- Supermarket savings, getting more from your store
- "X-Men" director accused of sex abuse in lawsuit
- Three WWII vets celebrate their birthdays
- Ordnance rendered safe; Solvang evacuations lifted
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos