Buffalo Chicken Tenders
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- One of Mr. Food's favorite cities is Buffalo. So in salute to all of the places he has traveled to and all the people he has met along the way, give this tasty recipe a shot. We promise you won't be disappointed.
Cooking Time: 20 minWhat You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup hot cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch strips
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place flour, hot sauce, and bread crumbs each in its own shallow dish. Dip chicken strips in flour, then hot sauce, then bread crumbs, coating evenly with each.
- Place coated strips on baking sheet. Coat chicken with cooking spray and bake 8 minutes.
- Turn chicken over and coat with cooking spray then cook an additional 2 to 3 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and breading is golden brown. Serve immediately.
Please feel free to share your memories of Mr. Food and any recipes of his that you love to make on our Memorial Page.Notes
Make sure to use hot cayenne pepper sauce, not simply "hot pepper sauce". . .unless you like your chicken really hot. And don't forget the traditional Buffalo go-alongs - celery sticks and blue cheese dressing.
mr. food, mr. food
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members 19 min ago
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Fresno's Operation Bulldog cracks down on...
3 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos