Cheesy Baked Party Dip
Monday, December 17, 2012
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- It's the party dip that everyone gravitates to, and you can't do without!
Our mouthwatering Cheesy Baked Party Dip served inside a hollowed out bread loaf is always a hit!
Cooking Time: 1 hrWhat You'll Need:
- 2 (1-pound) loaves pumpernickel or rye bread, unsliced
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, cut into small chunks and softened
2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
1 bunch scallions, chopped
6 garlic cloves, finely minced
3 cups (12 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cut off quarter top of breads; reserve tops. Scoop out most of the soft inside portion of loaves and save for dipping.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, scallions, garlic, and Cheddar cheese; mix well. Fold in artichoke hearts.
- Fill hollowed-out bread with mixture. Replace top of bread and wrap in double thickness of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Bake 1 hour, or until hot. Remove foil and top of bread and serve, using reserved bread chunks for dipping.
(Copyright ©2014 KFSN-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
mr. food, mr. food
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno 43 min ago
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Fresno teen with cystic fibrosis to get lung transplant
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys 15 min ago
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals 10 min ago
- Free health care enrollment fair held in...
43 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos