Seafood-Stuffed Fish Fillets
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- Don't forget to stop at the market fish counter and pick up your favorite white-fleshed fish to make these awesome stuffed fish rollups. Our Seafood-Stuffed Fish Fillets taste restaurant-fancy, but are they ever a cinch!
What You'll Need:
Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 25 min
What To Do:
We recommend serving these up with a healthy salad, like our Best Broccoli Salad!
mr. food, mr. food
- Fresno State defeats Utah State 24-17
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- Highway 41 closed near Tenaya Lodge
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Reindeer escapes from Santa at Colorado mall
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Valley utility workers gear up for freezing weather