Cowboy Bean Fritters
Mr. Food -- Who knew that egg whites, black beans and salsa would go together so well? Fry up a batch of our Cowboy Bean Fritters and round up the gang -- it's feeding time!
Cooking Time: 20 min
What You'll Need:
What To Do:
Note: Add some extra excitement when serving by putting out bowls of salsa and reduced-fat sour cream for dipping.
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Two killed in shooting in Lindcove 59 min ago
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- Police say 5 dead in Calgary stabbings
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles
- China's growth slows to 7.4 percent in 1Q
- Bank of America posts loss, hurt by legal expenses