No Fuss Salisbury Steak
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- Can you guess some of the reasons we love this recipe so much?
We love it not only because it's delicious, but also because it's no stress and no fuss! This No Fuss Salisbury Steak is easy and delicious- our kind of recipe!
Cooking Time: 35 min
What You'll Need:
1 pound ground beef
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
3 tablespoons plain bread crumbs
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 (8-ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
1 small onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
1 3/4 cups beef broth
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon cornstarch
What To Do:
In a large bowl, combine beef, chopped onion, bread crumbs, salt, and pepper; stir well. Shape mixture into 4 patties.
In a large skillet over medium heat, cook patties 5 minutes on each side. Remove patties from skillet, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in skillet. Set patties aside.
Over medium-high heat, cook mushrooms and sliced onion in drippings 5 minutes, or until tender, stirring constantly. Add broth and Worcestershire sauce to skillet. Return patties to skillet; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes. Remove patties from skillet with a slotted spoon; place on a platter and keep warm.
In a small bowl, combine water and cornstarch; stir well. Add to broth mixture and bring to a boil; cook 1 minute or until thickened, stirring constantly. Spoon over patties and serve.
- Harlem explosion, collapse leaves 2 dead, 22 hurt 21 min ago
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare Co officer-involved shooting
- Scammers nearly took a Merced woman for big cash
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network