Frozen Mango Daiquiri
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- Get the party started with these babies because these Frozen Mango Daiquiris are a HIT! We like to call these sweet and sassy and with one taste, we know you'll agree!
What You'll Need:
What To Do:
Notes: The sweetness of mangoes will vary with each season, so you may need to vary the amount of sugar. To cut a mango, slice the fruit in half, cutting around the big seed in the center, then score the flesh into squares and slice it.
- Malaysian official says missing plane hijacked 29 min ago
- SW Fresno crash sends 12 people to hospital
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about 43 min ago
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- YouTube: Newborn Gorilla Recovers After Emergency...