Cocoa Nutty 'Nana Freeze recipe
Mr. Food -- When you're craving something sweet that's easy to make with a heavenly flavor, then our Cocoa Nutty 'Nana Freeze is what you're lookin' for. Chill out with this 4-ingredient treat that'll have your gang begging for more!
Chilling Time: 4 hr
Cooking Time: 1 min
What You'll Need:
What To Do:
Notes: Feel free to garnish with some extra whipped cream, banana slices, and chopped walnuts!
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Lions owner William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices...
21 min ago