Cocoa Nutty 'Nana Freeze recipe
Mr. Food -- When you're craving something sweet that's easy to make with a heavenly flavor, then our Cocoa Nutty 'Nana Freeze is what you're lookin' for. Chill out with this 4-ingredient treat that'll have your gang begging for more!
Chilling Time: 4 hr
Cooking Time: 1 min
What You'll Need:
What To Do:
Notes: Feel free to garnish with some extra whipped cream, banana slices, and chopped walnuts!
- USC defeats Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies 44 min ago
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos