Brown Sugar-Glazed Salmon
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- If you want a great meal with less mess and fewer ingredients, our Brown Sugar-Glazed Salmon is just the recipe! Put away the chicken and tell the gang you're grillin' fish tonight!
Cooking Time: 20 min
What You'll Need:
What To Do:
Notes: The dipping sauce will keep in the refrigerator, covered, for several weeks. Warm sauce over medium-low heat on cooktop before serving. You can use it as a marinade for steak or shrimp, too.
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members 46 min ago
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game 53 min ago
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Fresno's Operation Bulldog cracks down on...
58 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos