Brown Sugar-Glazed Salmon
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- If you want a great meal with less mess and fewer ingredients, our Brown Sugar-Glazed Salmon is just the recipe! Put away the chicken and tell the gang you're grillin' fish tonight!
Cooking Time: 20 min
What You'll Need:
What To Do:
Notes: The dipping sauce will keep in the refrigerator, covered, for several weeks. Warm sauce over medium-low heat on cooktop before serving. You can use it as a marinade for steak or shrimp, too.
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon 24 min ago
- 2 Men accused of firing 40 shots at law enforcement
- Freeze threatens unique tropical farm
- Bulldog gang members have gun battle with officer
- Fracking: Central Valley boom or nightmare?
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Mexico: Stolen radioactive cobalt box found empty
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- A wish is coming true for a South Valley girl
- Fresno supervisors approve moving coroner to sheriff
- OTRC: Paul Walker autopsy results released
- BART train evacuated after brake problem
- Family blames company for flammable water
- Man tries to kill ex-girlfriend by setting fire to home