Mr. Food -- Did you know Tiramisu means "pick me up" in Italian? Makes sense considering the delicious coffee flavor that comes through in each bite of this cake. Everyone'll be begging you for this recipe!
Chilling Time: 4 hr
Cooking Time: 25 min
What You'll Need:
What To Do:
Notes: Mascarpone cheese is a soft, sweet Italian cheese, similar in consistency to soft cream cheese. Commonly used in dips and in sweet dishes like tiramisu, it's generally found in the cheese section of the supermarket.
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos