Easy Eggs Benedict
Mr. Food -- What separates a fancy restaurant chef from the rest of us? Nothing, when it comes to this easy recipe for the classic egg dish Eggs Benedict! In no time, you'll be whipping up this one for breakfast or brunch like a pro!
Cooking Time: 20 min
What You'll Need:
What To Do:
- In a small saucepan over low heat, warm the hollandaise sauce.
- In a large skillet over low heat, melt butter; cook bacon 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, in another large skillet, bring water and vinegar to a boil. Crack eggs one at a time and gently drop each into boiling water mixture. Cook 4 to 6 minutes, or until eggs are firm on the outside.
- Place toasted English muffin halves on a platter and top each half with a slice of Canadian bacon. Using a slotted spoon, remove eggs from water and place one over each slice of bacon. Top eggs with hollandaise sauce and serve immediately.
- Fatal crash closes Valentine Ave north of Ashlan 46 min ago
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Con man steals millions from elderly
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Photos: 16th-century 'rocket cat' weaponry pictures
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Growers discuss issues at Citrus Showcase
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations
- Russian power play: Crimea vote on joining Russia
- George Radanovich to announce he won't run for governor
- Business leaders discuss drought impact