FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- To air Sunday, June 04, 2011
The prevalence of strokes among Latinos. How you can reduce your risk of having a stroke.
Guest: Dr. Jesus Rodriguez/KAISER PERMANENTE
FREE SUMMER TUTORING Sign up your kids for free summer tutoring with Reading & Beyond
Guest: Jenny Brietigam/READING AND BEYOND
KEEP KIDS MOVING Keep kids fit and healthy this summer. Nutritional and fun exercise tips!
Guest: Rhonda Murphy/RHONDA'S FITNESS
VALLEY BOXING STAR An Avenal boxer is taking the Boxing world by storm!
Preventing & Treating Strokes
Free Summer Tutoring
JUNE 27- AUGUST 5TH.
For kids entering 1-6th grades
Keeping Kids Fit
Rhonda Murphy-Personal Trainer
latino life, graciela moreno
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos