FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- To air Sunday, June 04, 2011
The prevalence of strokes among Latinos. How you can reduce your risk of having a stroke.
Guest: Dr. Jesus Rodriguez/KAISER PERMANENTE
FREE SUMMER TUTORING Sign up your kids for free summer tutoring with Reading & Beyond
Guest: Jenny Brietigam/READING AND BEYOND
KEEP KIDS MOVING Keep kids fit and healthy this summer. Nutritional and fun exercise tips!
Guest: Rhonda Murphy/RHONDA'S FITNESS
VALLEY BOXING STAR An Avenal boxer is taking the Boxing world by storm!
Preventing & Treating Strokes
Free Summer Tutoring
JUNE 27- AUGUST 5TH.
For kids entering 1-6th grades
Keeping Kids Fit
Rhonda Murphy-Personal Trainer
latino life, graciela moreno
- Ryan Rodriquez found safe in Fresno County
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam
- Grieving Merced husband and father talks to ABC30
- 3 rescued from Fresno apartment fire
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Farmers markets hit by freeze
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos